Mila Kunis breaks silence on Russian invasion in Ukraine

by - May 23, 2024


 Mila Kunis who was born in Chernivtsi, Ukraine appeared alongside Ashton in a video shared to his Instagram account, where she spoke publicly for the first time about the 'devastating' conflict in her native country.

Mila Kunis and her husband Ashton Kutcher have vowed to match up to $3,000,000 in donations to help provide 'immediate' humanitarian aid to Ukrainian refugees.'I was born in Chernivtsi, Ukraine. I came to America. I've always considered myself an American,' the actress, began.'A proud American I love everything this country has done for myself and my family. But, today, I have never been more proud to be a Ukrainian.'Ashton sweetly added that he's 'never been more proud to be married to a Ukrainian.'

Mila said 'The events that have unfolded in Ukraine are devastating. There is no place in this world for this kind of unjust attack on humanity.'

Mila Kunis breaks silence on Russian invasion as she and husband Ashton Kutcher vow to match $3MIL in donations for refugees.


The couple launched a GoFundMe page on Thursday with the goal of raising $30,000,000 for Flexport.org and Airbnb.org, which are 'two organizations who are actively on the ground providing immediate help to those who need it most'

You May Also Like

0 Comments