Mila Kunis tantalizing her beauty in denim ankle jeans and a matching cropped denim jacket

by - May 19, 2024

Mila Kunis has remained candid during recent interviews, revealing more about her family and marriage to fellow actor Ashton Kutcher.The actress admitted that the duo were strictly friends with benefits when she first caught feelings for her now husband.

 Mila Kunis has remained candid during recent interviews, revealing more about her family and marriage to fellow actor Ashton Kutcher.She told Marc Maron on his WTF podcast that the dazzling duo crossed the friend-zone at an award show when she mistakenly caught herself checking him out.'I was looking around, and there was a really beautiful man from the back,' she recalled. 'I was literally like, 'Oh, he's kinda hot.'  And then he turned around, and I was like, 'Oh, my God, it's Kutch.' I thought it was the weirdest thing that I was checking this guy out, and it was someone that I had known forever.'

Mila Kunis stepped out in New York City Monday sporting denim ankle-jeans and a matching cropped denim jacket

The Bad Moms star revealed she realized she had feelings for Kutcher only when he told her about someone he was dating

Mila looked stunning and comfortable sporting a denim-based ensemble with a striped T-shirt 


You May Also Like

0 Comments